We wish to advise that the above captioned exciting job opportunity exists in Procurement Department in Operations. For those interested and satisfy the qualifications and requirements detailed herein are encouraged to apply.
- Engagement of Stakeholders for category as assigned: Branch Managers, Heads of Department, Senior Managers, Suppliers, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Implement standards, controls, processes or regulatory determined procedures for category as assigned.
- Review Suppliers Performance for category as assigned; data collation and analysis for Service Level Agreements, participate in review meetings.
- Maintain custody of pricing data, contract records and supplier records.
- Customer Service Management: Procurement Helpdesk call logging, tracking, Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards.
- Generate Purchases Orders from the Oracle ERP system as per approvals.
- Follow-up and expediting of deliveries with Vendors.
Qualifications and Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Related/Social Sciences
- At least one (1) year’ experience in the following areas; Purchasing, Commercial Experience (negotiation, market analysis & knowledge)
- One (1) years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effective Team Player
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into our Recruitment Portal and submit your application.
Your application must be received by Thursday, 20th September 2018.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Updated CV
- Degree certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 3 months old).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.